Tampa is a beautiful waterfront community on the West Coast of Florida. Tampa is the home of MacDill Air Force Base – the largest Air Force Base in the United States.
What to See
Tampa Bay offers some of the finest amenities for all ages.
- Lowry Park Zoo was rated by Child Magazine as the #1 Family Friendly Zoo in America. Spend the day looking at the zoo’s more than 2000 animals.
- Catch a Buccaneers football game at The Ray James Stadium, Rays Baseball game at Tropicana Stadium, watch the Yankees practice at the George Steinbrenner Stadium, or watch the Phillies practice at Brighthouse Field.
- Experience family fun at Busch Gardens and Adventure Island amusement/water parks.
- Watch beautiful sunsets from any of our various white sand beaches or take a dolphin tour from the port of Tampa.
- Make easy travel arrangements from Tampa International Airport or dock a cruise ship from the Port of Tampa.
- Take a stroll along Bayshore Blvd-a waterfront road that has the longest continuous sidewalk 4.5miles.
- Ybor City is the Cigar Capital of the World as well as home to great night life as well as the Hard Rock Café.
What to Do
There’s so much to see and do near Willow Brooke, you could live here for months before having time to get to it all. Located within moments of some of Tampa’s most popular parks, you’ll enjoy the recreation at Lettuce Lake Regional Park, Flynn Lake, Burrell Lake and countless golf courses. For shopping and dining, all you have to do is drive Bruce B. Downs Boulevard, Fletcher Avenue or Fowler Avenue to get to such great places at as City Plaza at Tampa Palms and The University Mall. Then, there’s the large medical area with employment at numerous hospitals and medical centers such as the Moffitt Cancer Center. And the University of South Florida provides all the educational opportunities you could want. There’s even the Museum of Science and Industry as well as the Busch Gardens amusement park and Adventure Island water park nearby.
Where to Shop
Westfield Citrus Park
Westfield Countryside Mall
Westfield Sarasota Square
Local Businesses, Restaurants & Employers
Where to Eat
Bern’s Steak House
Ella’s Americana Folk Art
Mazzaro’s Italian Market
Mr. Dunderbak’s Biergarten
Red Mesa Cantina
Rumba Island Bar & Grill
What do you love about the Tampa area? Sitting on the beaches. Heading out to the golf courses. Hitting the incomparable nightlife. However you want to enjoy Tampa, the Dale Mabry Highway and the Crosstown Expressway will get you to Tampa’s best shopping, dining and entertainment experiences. When you want to head further afield, St. Petersburg awaits right across the pay or the Tampa International Airport is right up the road. It’s convenient living like never before.